Dr. Lantz is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
100 Hitchcock Way
Manchester, NH 03104
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. George Lantz is an anesthesiologist in Lebanon and Manchester, and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Frisbie Memorial Hospital and Portsmouth Regional Hospital. He received his medical degree from Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine and has been in practice 17 years. He specializes in pain medicine.
Education & Training
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterFellowship, Pain Medicine, 2008 - 2009
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center/Harvard Medical SchoolResidency, Anesthesiology, 2001 - 2004
- Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine at Midwestern UniversityClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State License 2017 - 2018
- NH State License 2011 - 2023
- MD State License 2009 - 2012
- MA State License 2008 - 2023
- NC State License 2007 - 2012
- VT State License 2004 - 2010
- IL State License 2000 - 2001
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiology Pain Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 18 citationsImplanted Auriculotemporal Nerve Stimulator for the Treatment of Refractory Chronic MigraineThomas T. Simopoulos, Zahid H. Bajwa, George Lantz, Steve Lee, Rami Burstein> ;Headache. 2010 Jun 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: