Are you Dr. Lindbeck?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 56 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1215 Lee St
Charlottesville, VA 22908Phone+1 540-932-4465
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. George Lindbeck, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Charlottesville, Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia and Florida. He is affiliated with University of Virginia Medical Center and Augusta Health.
Education & Training
- University of Virginia Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1986 - 1989
- University of Maryland School of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- VA State Medical License 1988 - 2024
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medical Services
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Evidence-Based Guidelines for Prehospital Pain Management: Recommendations.George Lindbeck, Manish I Shah, Sabina Braithwaite, Jonathan R Powell, Ashish R Panchal, Lorin R Browne, Eddy S Lang, Brooke Burton, Jeffrey Coughenour, Remle P Crowe,...> ;Prehospital emergency care : official journal of the National Association of EMS Physicians and the National Association of State EMS Directors. 2022 Jan 25
- Evidence-Based Guidelines for Prehospital Pain Management: Literature and Methods.Jonathan R Powell, Lorin R Browne, Kyle Guild, Manish I Shah, Remle P Crowe, George Lindbeck, Sabina Braithwaite, Eddy S Lang, Ashish R Panchal> ;Prehospital emergency care : official journal of the National Association of EMS Physicians and the National Association of State EMS Directors. 2022 Jan 25
- 30 citationsEvidence-Based Guidelines for Fatigue Risk Management in Emergency Medical ServicesP. Daniel Patterson, J. Stephen Higgins, Hans P. A. Van Dongen, Daniel J. Buysse, Ronald W Thackery, Douglas F. Kupas, David S Becker, Bradley E Dean, George H. Lindbe...> ;Prehospital Emergency Care. 2018 Jan 11
- Join now to see all
- Nremt UtahJuly 13th, 2020