Dr. Mandalos is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office836 Farmington Avenue
West Hartford, CT 06119Phone(860) 997-8410
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Institute of Living HospitalResidency, Psychiatry, 1975 - 1977
- WC Gaebler Children's CenterFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 1973 - 1975
- Aristotle University of Thessaloniki School of MedicineClass of 1966
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1975 - 2022
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsNew-onset panic attacks in a patient treated with olanzapine.George E. Mandalos, Bonnie L. Szarek> ;Journal of Clinical Psychopharmacology. 1999 Apr 1
- 9 citationsDose-related paranoid reaction associated with fluoxetine.George E. Mandalos, Bonnie L. Szarek> ;Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease. 1990 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: