George Mcginniss, MD
- 1290 Summer St
Stamford, CT 06905
Phone: (203) 323-7331
Dr. Mcginniss's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Orthopaedic Surgery: General Orthopedic Surgery
Dr. Mcginniss's Education & Medical Training
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineResidency, Orthopedic Surgery
- St Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital CenterResidency, General Surgery
- Georgetown University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Mcginniss's Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryOrthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Mcginniss's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Roller skating accidents and injuries. Sedlin, E. D., Zitner, D. T., McGinniss, G.; J Trauma. 1984 Feb.
- Segmental spinal instrumentation at the Mount Sinai Hospital. Ulin, R. I., McGinniss, G. H.; Mt Sinai J Med. 1983 Jul 01.
- Functional disability in the anterior cruciate insufficient knee syndrome. Review of knee rating systems and projected risk factors in determining treatment. Noyes, F. R., McGinniss, G. H., Mooar, L. A.; Sports Med. 1984 Jul 01.
Register to See Citations and 3 More...
- Dr. George Mcginniss, Dr. George Mcginniss, MD, Dr. G Mcginniss, Dr. George Hoyt Mcginniss
- 22 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 22 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Mcginniss's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Orthopaedic Surgery, CT)
- Gerald Becker, MD
- Daniel Veltri, MD
- Theodore Blaine, MD
- Thomas Rago, MD
- Robert Thompson, MD
- John Dowdle, MD
- Aaron Covey, MD
- Jason Toy, MD
- Henry Rubinstein, MD
- David Burstein, MD