Are you Dr. Middleton?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 66 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office181 E 5600 S
Murray, UT 84107Phone(801) 266-8664Fax(801) 264-9031
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. George Middleton, MD is a board certified urologist in Murray, Utah. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Utah and Minnesota. He is affiliated with St. Mark's Hospital and Salt Lake Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of VirginiaResidency, Urology, 1971 - 1975
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Cornell CampusResidency, General Surgery, 1969 - 1971
- Weill Cornell Medical College of Cornell UniversityClass of 1969
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 2012 - 2015
- UT State Medical License 1975 - 2022
- American Board of Urology Urology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Prostate-Specific Antigen Control with Low-Dose Adjuvant Radiotherapy for High-Risk Prostate CancerO. Kenneth Macdonald, R. Jeffrey Lee, Greg Snow, Christopher M. Lee, Jonathan D. Tward, Anthony W. Middleton, George W. Middleton, William T. Sause> ;Urology. 2007 Feb 1
- Profound anemia from duodenal invasion of metastatic testicular seminoma.Altamar, H. O., Middleton, G. W., Capozza, T. A., Auge, B. K., Amling, C. L.> ;J Urol. 2004 Jan
- Spontaneous renal rupture in pregnancyAnthony W. Middleton, George W. Middleton, Leona K. Dean> ;Urology. 1980 Jan 1
- Join now to see all