Dr. Nghiem is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5201 Route 38
Pennsauken, NJ 08109Phone+1 856-438-5166Fax+1 856-879-2025
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Crozer-Chester Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1993 - 1995
- RowanSOM/Jefferson Health/Virtua Our Lady of Lourdes HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1992 - 1993
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State License 1995 - 2023
- PA State License 1993 - 2024
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: