Are you Dr. Raad?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 48 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1700 Abbey Pl
Ste 201 Park Road Medical Clinic
Charlotte, NC 28209Phone(704) 523-2565Fax(704) 344-1241
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. George Raad, MD is a family physician in Charlotte, North Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in North Carolina. He is affiliated with Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Wake Forest UniversityResidency, Family Medicine, 1982 - 1985
- Medical University of South CarolinaClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 1983 - 2021
- A 26-week Extension of the ZRHR-ERS-09-US Study Evaluating Biological and Functional Changes in Healthy Smokers After Switching to THS 2.2 Start of enrollment: 2015 Sep 01Christelle Haziza, PhD, Danielle Armas, MD, Leonard Dunn, MD, Hugh Coleman, MD, George Stoica, MD, Mark Adams, MD, Michael Gartner, MD, John Rubino, MD, George Raad, MD, Kevin Cannon, MD, Martin Van Cleef...
- A New Leader in Mental Health and Addiction Treatment Is Taking New Clients: Meet One of the Most Renowned Teams in the IndustryApril 5th, 2017
- Novant Health Presbyterian Medical CenterCharlotte, North Carolina