Are you Dr. Rice?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 54 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6000 W. Hwy 98
Pensacola, FL 32512Phone(850) 505-6601
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. George Rice III, DO is a board certified family physician in Pensacola, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Alabama, Maryland, and Ohio.
Education & Training
- Naval Hospital (Pensacola)Residency, Family Medicine, 2005 - 2008
- Navy Medicine Operational Training CenterResidency, Preventive Medicine, 1999 - 2000
- Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine in AthensClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State License 2013 - 2022
- MD State License 2001 - 2001
- OH State License 1997 - 2014
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsUrinary tract calculi in military aviators.Porter Wd, Rice Gm> ;Aviation, Space, and Environmental Medicine. 2013 Oct 1
- 9 citationsHeight and in-flight low back pain association among military helicopter pilots.Christopher A Orsello, Andrea S Phillips, George M Rice> ;Aviation, Space, and Environmental Medicine. 2013 Jan 1
- 8 citationsFexofenadine effects on cognitive performance in aviators at ground level and simulated altitude.Charles A. Vacchiano, Jeffrey L. Moore, George M Rice, Gary Crawley> ;Aviation, Space, and Environmental Medicine. 2008 Aug 1
- Join now to see all