George J Roth, PA is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
- I retired from the Physician Assistant profession in 2014 after a number of back surgeries. My last surgery was November 2013 and never returned to work after that. At the time of retirement, I was employed at the St. Luke's Urgent Care Clinic in Fruitland, ID. I also worked part-time in the Emergency Department at Walter Knox Memorial Hospital in Emmett, ID. I filled in periodically in the Council Rural Health Clinic in Council, ID. I miss the work...
Certifications & Licensure
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) Certified Physician Assistant
Education & Training
- Wichita State UniversityPhysician Assistant, 1990
Weiser, ID 83672Phone(208) 484-7164
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: