Dr. Saba is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office322 E Antietam St
Hagerstown, MD 21740Phone(301) 739-6144Fax(301) 739-6163
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Johns Hopkins UniversityResidency, Radiology, 1971 - 1974
- Kaleida Health/Buffalo General HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1968 - 1969
- University at BuffaloClass of 1968
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2009 - 2016
- IL State Medical License 1997 - 2002
- MD State Medical License 1969 - 2023
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsComparison of the Rating Scale and the Standard Gamble in Measuring Patient Preferences for Outcomes of Gallstone DiseaseEric B Bass, Earl P. Steinberg, Henry A. Pitt, Robert I. Griffiths, Keith D. Lillemoe, George P. Saba, Christina Johns> ;Medical Decision Making. 1994 Oct 1
- 20 citationsCost-effectiveness of extracorporeal shock-wave lithotripsy versus cholecystectomy for symptomatic gallstones.Eric B Bass, Earl P. Steinberg, Henry A. Pitt, George P. Saba, Keith D. Lillemoe, David Kafonek, Thomas R. Gadacz, Toby A. Gordon, Gerard F. Anderson> ;Gastroenterology. 1991 Jul 1
- Computed tomographic evaluation of gallstone calcification for biliary lithotripsy.Caslowitz Pl, Elliot K. Fishman, David Kafonek, Keith D. Lillemoe, Sally E. Mitchell, Widlus Dm, George P. Saba> ;The Journal of lithotripsy & stone disease. 1991 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: