Dr. Sirotenko is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office995 Senator Keating Blvd
Bldg E Suite 3100
Rochester, NY 14618Phone(585) 473-1750Fax(585) 473-4806
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Unity St Mary's CampusResidency, Internal Medicine, 1993 - 1996
- Rowan University School of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State License 1995 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- A 'gap' between physician and patient assessment of symptom severity in acute cystitis?: a multicenter trial of women treated with extended-release ciprofloxacin.Tucker, M. K., Brigio, F. D., Sirotenko, G. A., Keating, K. N., Perfetto, E. M., Wilson, K., Song, J., Colgan, R.> ;Postgrad Med. 2004 Dec 01
- Educating patients with uncomplicated UTIs: the effect of an educational brochure on patient knowledge.Tucker, M. K., Sirotenko, G. A., Keating, K. N., Perfetto, E. M., Song, J., Wilson, K.> ;Postgrad Med. 2004 Dec 01
- Unity HospitalRochester, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: