Dr. Zlotchenko is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeHighlands Ranch Hospital
1500 Park Central Drive
Highlands Ranch, CO 80129
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of ColoradoFellowship, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, 2015 - 2016
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell at Lenox Hill HospitalResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 2011 - 2015
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellInternship, Internal Medicine, 2010 - 2011
- New York Medical CollegeClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 2018 - 2025
- PA State Medical License 2016 - 2018
- American Board of Radiology Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsA rare case of lymphoma involving the tricuspid valve.George Zlotchenko, Solaiman Futuri, Evan H. Dillon, Stephen Machnicki> ;Journal of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography. 2013 May 1
- A novel family of slitrk genes is expressed on hematopoietic stem cells and leukemias.Milde, T., Shmelkov, S. V., Jensen, K. K., Zlotchenko, G., Petit, I., Rafii, S.> ;Leukemia. 2007 Apr
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: