Are you Dr. Godfrey?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 41 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8111 S Emerson Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46237Phone+1 317-528-5262Fax+1 317-528-5026
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Gerald Godfrey, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Indianapolis, Indiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana, Illinois, and Kentucky. He is affiliated with Franciscan Health Indianapolis.
Education & Training
- Beaumont Health (Royal Oak)Residency, Emergency Medicine, 1988 - 1991
- Beaumont Health (Royal Oak)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1986 - 1988
- Michigan State University College of Human MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2003 - 2008
- KY State Medical License 2000 - 2007
- IN State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- MI State Medical License 1988 - 2010
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 16 citationsRapidly progressive heart failure resulting from cardiac sarcoidosisRichard E. Stewart, David M. Graham, Gerald W. Godfrey, Harold Z. Friedman, Sunil K. Das, Michael J. Shea> ;American Heart Journal. 1988 Jun 1
- Franciscan Health IndianapolisIndianapolis, Indiana