Are you Dr. Hecker?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 9 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office98 Riverside Dr
New York, NY 10024Phone(212) 501-7258
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Gerald Hecker, MD is a board certified ophthalmologist in New York, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is affiliated with The Mount Sinai Hospital and is an Assistant Clinical Professor at Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai.
Education & Training
- French Polyclinic HospitalResidency, Ophthalmology, 1968 - 1971
- French Polyclinic HospitalResidency, Ophthalmology, 1966 - 1966
- New Britain General HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1965 - 1966
- University of Geneva Faculty of MedicineClass of 1965
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1967 - 2022
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- The Mount Sinai HospitalNew York, New York