Are you Dr. Kelly?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 62 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office181 N Belle Mead Rd
East Setauket, NY 11733Phone(111) 111-1111
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Gerald Kelly, DO is a board certified family physician in East Setauket, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is affiliated with Stony Brook University Hospital and is an Associate Professor at Stony Brook University SOM.
Education & Training
- Stony Brook MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 1994 - 1996
- NYIT College Of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State License 1994 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Clinical Informatics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsRisk Factors Associated with Linkage to Care among Suburban Hepatitis C-Positive Baby Boomers and Injection Drug UsersAudun Lier, Kalie Smith, Kerim Odekon, Silvia Bronson, Erin Taub, Mathew Tharakan, Gerald Kelly, Pruthvi Patel, Luis A. Marcos> ;Infectious Diseases and Therapy. 2019 May 25
- How Collaboration Tools Support Healthcare ProvidersJanuary 21st, 2021
- War Neurosurgery: Triumphs and TransportationOctober 21st, 2020
- Stony Brook University HospitalStony Brook, New York