Dr. Leichman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office355 W 52nd St
New York, NY 10019Phone(212) 778-5555Fax(646) 778-5548
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Medical CollegeResidency, Family Medicine, 1977 - 1979
- New York Medical CollegeResidency, Family Medicine, 1976 - 1976
- Universidad Autonoma de GuadalajaraClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2007 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 1981 - Present
- NY State Medical License 1978 - 2021
- MD State Medical License 1977 - 1982
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Sustained ventricular tachycardia and its successful prophylaxis during high-dose bolus interleukin-2 therapy for metastatic renal cell carcinoma.Oleksowicz, L., Escott, P., Leichman, G. C., Spangenthal, E.> ;Am J Clin Oncol. 2000 Feb
- Original p53 status predicts for pathological response in locally advanced breast cancer patients treated preoperatively with continuous infusion 5-fluorouracil and ra...Formenti, S. C., Dunnington, G., Uzieli, B., Lenz, H., Keren-Rosenberg, S., Silberman, H., Spicer, D., Denk, M., Leichman, G., Groshen, S., Watkins, K., Muggia, F., Fl...> ;Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 1997 Dec 1
- Chemo/radiation with and without surgery in the thoracic esophagus: the Wayne State experience.Herskovic, A., Leichman, L., Lattin, P., Han, I., Ahmad, K., Leichman, G., Rosenberg, J., Steiger, Z., Bendal, C., White, B.> ;Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 1988 Sep
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: