Are you Dr. Osher?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 66 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2101 Waukegan Rd
Bannockburn, IL 60015Phone(847) 317-1717Fax(847) 317-9305
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Gerald Osher, MD is a geriatrician in Bannockburn, Illinois. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois. He is affiliated with Highland Park Hospital, Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest Hospital, and Glenbrook Hospital.
Education & Training
- Michael Reese Hospital and Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1981 - 1984
- Henry Ford HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1980 - 1981
- University of Michigan Medical SchoolClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1981 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- Clinical evaluation of a multi-target fluorescent in situ hybridization assay for detection of bladder cancer.Sarosdy, M. F., Schellhammer, P., Bokinsky, G., Kahn, P., Chao, R., Yore, L., Zadra, J., Burzon, D., Osher, G., Bridge, J. A., Anderson, S., Johansson, S. L., Lieber, ...> ;J Urol. 2002 Nov
- Advocate Aurora-Beaumont Merger on Hold • Cancer Care During COVID • Northwestern Medicine’s Expanded PartnershipAugust 20th, 2020