Dr. Travis is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3 Carson Creek Dr
Asheville, NC 28803Phone+1 828-274-6622Fax+1 828-274-7382
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 1992 - 1994
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterResidency, Psychiatry, 1989 - 1992
- University of Louisville School of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 1994 - 2024
- SC State Medical License 1994 - 1997
- TX State Medical License 1990 - 1994
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- Mission HospitalAsheville, North Carolina
- St. Luke's HospitalColumbus, North Carolina
- Asheville Specialty HospitalAsheville, North Carolina
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: