Dr. Vernon is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office311 Spotswood Englishtown Rd
Monroe, NJ 08831Phone+1 732-251-5200Fax+1 732-251-5227
- Is this information wrong?
- Gerald Vernon DO. is a board certified in pain medicine and ultrasound Medicine in Monroe township NJ and is affiliated Carteret compressive medical center He received his medical degree from UMDNJ School of Osteopathic Medicine and has been in practice 21 years and practices interventional 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧 medicine and interventional orthopedics. is experienced in musculoskeletal ultrasound, diagostic and interventional ultrasound, and board certified pain medicine. Use of orthobiologics PRP STEM CELL in orthopedic pain injuries and arthritis
Education & Training
- Rowan University School of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State License 1984 - 2025
- AOA Board of Family Physicians Family Practice and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
- AOA Board of Family Physicians Pain Medicine (CAQ)
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: