Gerard Addonizio, MD
Professor of Psychiatry, Cornell University-Weill Medical College
- 21 Bloomingdale Rd
White Plains, NY 10605
Phone: (914) 997-5864
Dr. Addonizio's Clinical Specialties & Interests
Dr. Addonizio's Education & Medical Training
- Yale University School of MedicineResidency, Psychiatry
- Greenwich HospitalResidency, Psychiatry
- Columbia University College of Physicians and SurgeonsMedical School
Dr. Addonizio's Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License1982 - 2015
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyGeriatric Psychiatry
Dr. Addonizio's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Assortative mating in primary affective disorder. Dunner, D. L., Fleiss, J. L., Addonizio, G., Fieve, R. R.; Biol Psychiatry. 1976 Feb.
- ECT as a treatment alternative for patients with symptoms of neuroleptic malignant syndrome. Addonizio, G., Susman, V. L.; J Clin Psychiatry. 1987 Mar.
- Neuroleptic malignant syndrome: review and analysis of 115 cases. Addonizio, G., Susman, V. L., Roth, S. D.; Biol Psychiatry. 1987 Aug.
Register to See Citations and 13 More...
- Dr. Gerard Addonizio, Dr. Gerard Addonizio, MD, Dr. G Addonizio
- 29 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 29 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Addonizio's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, NY)
- Alexander Parker, MD
- David Brizer, MD
- Stephen Rittenberg, MD
- Nathaniel Lehrman, MD
- Carly Snyder, MD
- Anca Seger, MD
- Rajendra Badgaiyan, MD
- Bernice Elkin, MD
- Jill Meyer, MD
- Genrietta Malkinzon, MD