Dr. Delgrippo is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office63 Thomas Johnson Dr
Frederick, MD 21702Phone(301) 694-7600Fax(301) 228-2500
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UPMC Medical EducationResidency, Family Medicine, 1988 - 1991
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson UniversityClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 1991 - 2022
- PA State Medical License 1990 - 2000
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Clinical Informatics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- Smokeless tobacco.DelGrippo, G.> ;J Fam Pract. 1994 Jan
- Frederick Primary Care Associates, Frederick County’s Largest Practice, Partners with Privia Medical GroupNovember 1st, 2016
- Frederick HealthFrederick, Maryland
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: