Are you Dr. Fitzpatrick?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 31 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office16230 Summerlin Rd
Fort Myers, FL 33908Phone(239) 343-3800Fax(239) 343-9848
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Gerard Fitzpatrick, MD is a board certified family physician in Fort Myers, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida and Massachusetts. He is affiliated with Nashoba Valley Medical Center and UMass Memorial-Marlborough Hospital.
Education & Training
- Somerset Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1982 - 1985
- Universidad Autonoma de GuadalajaraClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2015 - 2023
- MA State Medical License 1985 - 2019
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Amazing Charts EHR, AmazingCharts, LLC, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsAlcohol, drug misuse and suicide attempts: unrecognised causes of out of hospital cardiac arrests admitted to intensive care unitsAnne Marie McLaughlin, J. Hardt, A. P. McKay, Gerard J. Fitzpatrick, Maria Donnelly> ;Irish Journal of Medical Science. 2009 Mar 1