Are you Dr. Halaska?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 42 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office901 Medical Center Dr
Dayton, NV 89403Phone(775) 445-7630Fax(775) 246-2014
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Gerard Halaska, MD is a board certified internist in Dayton, Nevada. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Nevada and California. He is affiliated with Adventist Health Bakersfield, Bakersfield Memorial Hospital, and Mercy Hospitals of Bakersfield.
Education & Training
- University of Massachussetts Memorial HealthcareResidency, Internal Medicine, 1980 - 1982
- University of Southern California - LAC+USC Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1977 - 1978
- University of Michigan Medical SchoolClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- NV State Medical License 2015 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 1978 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Diabetes Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2010-2013
- Heart/Stroke Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2010-2013
- Join now to see all