Are you Dr. Nader?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 10 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8717 Greenbelt Rd Ste 204
Greenbelt, MD 20770
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. German Nader, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Greenbelt, Maryland. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maryland. He is affiliated with University of Maryland Capital Region Health Prince George's Hospital Center and University of Maryland Capital Region Health at Laurel Regional Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Alabama HospitalResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1967 - 1967
- District of Columbia General HospitalResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1965 - 1966
- Georgetown University HospitalResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1964 - 1965
- University of Maryland Prince Georges Hospital CenterResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1964 - 1964
- Providence HospitalResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1963 - 1964
- University of Maryland Prince Georges Hospital CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1962 - 1963
- Pontifical Xavierian UniversityClass of 1961
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 1970 - 2023
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- University of Maryland Capital Region Health Prince George's Hospital CenterHyattsville, Maryland