Dr. Brower is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2200 Bergquist Dr
Attn: Credentials (Cmc)
Lackland AFB, TX 78236Phone+1 210-292-6707Fax+1 210-292-7964
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- USAF School of Aerospace Medicine Aerospace MedicineResidency, Preventive Medicine, 2000 - 2002
- St Louis University School of Medicine (Southwest Illinois)Residency, Family Medicine, 1989 - 1991
- University of Cincinnati College of MedicineClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2011 - 2015
- IN State Medical License 1990 - 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 17 citationsHyperbaric side effects in a traumatic brain injury randomized clinical trial.E G Wolf, Jennifer Prye, Robert Michaelson, Gerry Brower, Leonardo Profenna, Otto Boneta> ;Undersea & hyperbaric medicine : journal of the Undersea and Hyperbaric Medical Society. 2012 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: