Are you Dr. Kramer?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 8 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office750 Washington St
Nemc Box 836
Boston, MA 02111Phone(617) 636-5000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Gertrude Kramer, MD is an internist in Boston, Massachusetts.
Education & Training
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1953 - 1954
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1952 - 1953
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1951 - 1952
- Boston University Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1950 - 1951
- Interfaith Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1949 - 1950
- Tufts University School of MedicineClass of 1949
Publications & Presentations
- 16 citationsFolate status among patients with non‐small cell lung cancer: A case‐control study*Aminah Jatoi, Benedict D.T. Daly, Gertrude Kramer, Joel B. Mason> ;Journal of Surgical Oncology. 2001 Aug 1
- 10 citationsA cross-sectional study of vitamin intake in postoperative non-small cell lung cancer patientsAminah Jatoi, Benedict D.T. Daly, Gertrude Kramer, Joel B. Mason> ;Journal of Surgical Oncology. 1998 Aug 1