Are you Dr. Ajamoughli?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 35 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2970 Pelham Pkwy
Pelham, AL 35124Phone(205) 621-6411
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ghaith Ajamoughli, MD is a family physician in Pelham, Alabama. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Alabama and Arkansas. He is affiliated with Riverview Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Tennessee College of MedicineResidency, Neurology, 1990 - 1991
- University of Tennessee College of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 1989 - 1990
- Damascus University Faculty of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 1995 - 2021
- AR State Medical License 1991 - 1998
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsMyoblast transfer improves muscle genetics/structure/function and normalizes the behavior and life-span of dystrophic mice.Peter K. Law, Tena G. Goodwin, H.-J. Li, Ghaith Ajamoughli, Ming Chen> ;Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology. 1990 Jan 1
- Riverview Regional Medical CenterGadsden, Alabama