Dr. Ashkar is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office414 78th St
Brooklyn, NY 11209Phone+1 718-836-7151Fax+1 718-836-8671
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences UniversityFellowship, Nephrology, 1977 - 1978
- SUNY Health Science Center at BrooklynResidency, Internal Medicine, 1976 - 1977
- St Clares Hospital Health CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1974 - 1976
- Yale-New Haven Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1973 - 1974
- Damascus University Faculty of MedicineClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1976 - 2019
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (ASNF) American Society of Nephrology
Publications & Presentations
- [Pulmonary volumes and alveolar ventilation uniformity in hypertension].Ashkar, G.> ;Ter Arkh. 1973 Oct 01
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: