Dr. Kuperman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeMemorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
1275 York Ave
New York, NY 10065Phone(646) 449-1975
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva UniversityClass of 1981
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsInteroperability and Patient Electronic Health Record Accessibility: Opportunities to Improve Care Delivery for Dialysis Patients.Yvelynne P. Kelly, Gilad J. Kuperman, David J.R. Steele, Mallika L. Mendu> ;American Journal of Kidney Diseases. 2020 Sep 1
- 15 citationsInterruptive versus noninterruptive clinical decision support: Usability studySaul Blecker, Rishi Pandya, Susan Stork, Devin M. Mann, Gilad J. Kuperman, Donna Shelley, Jonathan S. Austrian> ;Journal of Medical Internet Research. 2019 Apr 17
- 3 citationsAn Applied Framework in Support of Shared Decision Making about BRCA Genetic Testing.Thomas Silverman, Gilad J. Kuperman, Alejandro Vanegas, Margaret Sin, Jill Dimond, Katherine D. Crew, Rita Kukafka> ;AMIA ... Annual Symposium proceedings. AMIA Symposium. 2018 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- AMIA: Why Interoperability Is 'Taking so Darn Long'November 8th, 2012
- Using Remote Monitoring to Reduce Hospital Visits for Cancer PatientsNovember 1st, 2019
- Computerized Alerting And Utilization ReviewNational Library Of Medicine1989–1991
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer CenterNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: