Dr. Douglas is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office313 Fieldstown Road
Gardendale, AL 35071Phone+1 205-631-0055Fax+1 205-250-6439
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Brookwood Baptist HealthResidency, Internal Medicine, 2006 - 2009
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2006
- Georgetown UniversityMS, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, 2001 - 2002
- Samford UniversityBS, Biochemistry, 1997 - 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State License 2008 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- AOA Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- Diplomate of American Board of Internal Medicine - 2010
Publications & Presentations
- 13 citationsChorionepithelioma associated with normal pregnancy.Gilbert F. Douglas, O.M. Otts> ;American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 1949 Feb 1
- St. Vincent's BirminghamBirmingham, Alabama
- St. Vincent's EastBirmingham, Alabama
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: