Are you Dr. Fanciullo?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 59 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Medical Center Dr
Dhmc Section Of Pain Medicine
Lebanon, NH 03756Phone(603) 650-6040Fax(603) 650-8199
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Gilbert Fanciullo, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Lebanon, New Hampshire. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Hampshire and Vermont. He is a Professor at Geisel School of Medicine.
Education & Training
- Brigham and Womens HospitalResidency, Anesthesiology, 1988 - 1991
- Albany Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1987 - 1988
- Albany Medical CollegeClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- VT State Medical License 2002 - 2018
- NH State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiology Pain Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsNational and Northern New England Opioid Prescribing Patterns, 2013-2014.Adam R. Toth, Carl J. Possidente, Linda M. Sawyer, Mark A. DiParlo, Gilbert J. Fanciullo> ;Pain Medicine. 2016 Oct 28
- 56 citationsCannabis in Pain Treatment: Clinical and Research Considerations.Seddon R. Savage, Alfonso Romero-Sandoval, Michael E. Schatman, Mark S. Wallace, Gilbert J. Fanciullo, Bill H. McCarberg, Mark A. Ware> ;The Journal of Pain. 2016 Jun 1
- 20 citationsMedical Marijuana in the Workplace: Challenges and Management Options for Occupational PhysiciansRobert S. Goldsmith, Marcelo C. Targino, Gilbert J. Fanciullo, Douglas W. Martin, Natalie P. Hartenbaum, Jeremy M. White, Phillip Franklin> ;Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine. 2015 May 1
- Join now to see all
- Letter: What’s the Rush on Marijuana Legalization?March 11th, 2019