Dr. Kim-Ahn is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7501 Surratts Rd
Clinton, MD 20735Phone+1 301-868-6900Fax+1 301-856-4559
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Madigan Army Medical CenterResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1997 - 2001
- National Capital ConsortiumInternship, Transitional Year, 1994 - 1995
- Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences F. Edward Hebert School of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- DC State Medical License 2012 - 2022
- MD State Medical License 2012 - 2022
- VA State Medical License 2007 - 2022
- DE State Medical License 1996 - 2015
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsMulticystic Mesothelioma of the PeritoneumLiem T. Bui-Mansfield, Gina Kim-Ahn, Larry K O'Bryant> ;American Journal of Roentgenology. 2002 Feb 1
- 117 citationsAnthrax vaccine: immunogenicity and safety of a dose-reduction, route-change comparison study in humans.Phillip R. Pittman, Gina Kim-Ahn, Dominique Y Pifat, Kevin Coonan, Paul H. Gibbs, Steve Little, Judith G Pace-Templeton, Robert Myers, Gerald W. Parker, Arthur M. Frie...> ;Vaccine. 2002 Jan 31
- Phase 1 studies of Walter Reed Army Institute of Research candidate attenuated dengue vaccines: selection of safe and immunogenic monovalent vaccines.Kanesa-Thasan, N., Edelman, R., Tacket, C. O., Wasserman, S. S., Vaughn, D. W., Coster, T. S., Kim-Ahn, G. J., Dubois, D. R., Putnak, J. R., King, A., Summers, P. L., ...> ;Am J Trop Med Hyg. 2003 Dec
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: