Dr. Patel is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8701 West Watertown Plank Road
Milwaukee, WI 53226
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Medical College of WisconsinClass of 2019
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2023 - 2025
- HI State Medical License 2023 - 2024
- NC State Medical License 2023 - 2024
- WI State Medical License 2022 - 2023
- IN State Medical License 2022 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 19 citationsAcquired factor X deficiency in light-chain (AL) amyloidosis is rare and associated with advanced diseaseGina Patel, Parameswaran Hari, Aniko Szabo, Lisa Rein, Lisa Baumann Kreuziger, Saurabh Chhabra, Binod Dhakal, Anita D'Souza> ;Hematology/oncology and Stem Cell Therapy. 2019 Mar 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: