Dr. Brien is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Davie, FL 33317Phone+1 954-428-3500Fax+1 954-428-1650
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ginge Brien is an internist in Davie FL . I received my medical degree from Tel Aviv University Sackler Medical School, Israel. My Internal Medicine residency was at Beth Israel Medical Center, NY, NY. I have been in practice for 28 years. I specialize in Internal Medicine, Geriatrics , with a fellowship from A4M in Anti-aging, Rejuvenating, and Metabolic Medicine. I have a very small VIP Telemedicine practice that also provides home visits ( Cash Pay Only). I do not practice protocol medicine. I use critical thinking and after years of practice recognize that those controlling our education are interested in maintaining the public as chronically I’ll patients. I am a healer not a legal drug pusher.
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai (Beth Israel)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1995 - 1998
- Tel Aviv University SacklerClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1998 - 2025
- NY State Medical License 1996 - 2024
- Boca Raton Regional HospitalBoca Raton, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: