Dr. Holt is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeMedical Center East South Tower Suite 4200
Nashville, TN 37232Phone(615) 936-0445
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Vanderbilt UniversityResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1997 - 2001
- Vanderbilt UniversityInternship, Orthopedic Surgery, 1996 - 1997
- University of Alabama School of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 2020 - 2020
- CO State Medical License 2002 - 2003
- TN State Medical License 2002 - 2022
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Prophylactic Antibiotic Regimens in Tumor Surgery (PARITY): A Multi-Center Pilot Study Comparing Alternative Antibiotic Regimens in Patients Undergoing Tumor Resections With Endoprosthetic Replacements Start of enrollment: 2013 Jan 01Anderson, M.E.,Holt, G.E.,Gebhardt, M.C.
Publications & Presentations
- Inadvertent Inguinal Sarcoma Excision during Hernia Surgery: Outcomes, Gender Analysis, and Prevention.Joshua M. Lawrenz, James P. Norris, Marcus C.B. Tan, Eric T. Shinohara, John J. Block, Elizabeth J. Davis, Vicki L. Keedy, Jennifer L. Halpern, Ginger E. Holt, Herbert...> ;International Journal of Surgical Oncology. 2020 Dec 7
- Hereditary Hypophosphatemic Rickets with Hypercalciuria (HHRH) Presenting with Genu Valgum Deformity: Treatment with Phosphate Supplementation and Surgical CorrectionJuan M. Colazo, Seth A. Reasoner, Ginger E. Holt, Marie-Claude Faugere, Kathryn Dahir> ;Case reports in endocrinology. 2020 Jul 9
- 5 citationsThe role of chemotherapy and radiotherapy in localized extraskeletal osteosarcoma.Marilyn Heng, Abha A. Gupta, Peter Chung, John H. Healey, Max Vaynrub, Peter S. Rose, Matthew T. Houdek, Patrick P. Lin, Andrew J. Bishop, Francis J. Hornicek, Yen-Lin...> ;European Journal of Cancer. 2020 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- SarcomaDecember 6th, 2016
- KU Medical Center Professor Seeks to Promote Equity in Residency Applications and Virtual InterviewsFebruary 2nd, 2021
- Vanderbilt University Medical CenterNashville, Tennessee
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: