Girish Munavalli, MD
- 1918 Randolph Rd
Charlotte, NC 28207
Phone: (704) 375-6766
Fax: (704) 332-6552
- Dr. Girish Munavalli, MD is a board certified dermatologist in Charlotte, North Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in North Carolina, Georgia, and Florida.
Dr. Munavalli's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Dermatology: General Dermatology
Dr. Munavalli's Education & Medical Training
- Emory UniversityResidency, Dermatology
- Morehouse School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Munavalli's Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- FL State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- SC State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- CA State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- MD State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- NC State Medical LicenseCurrent
- American Board of DermatologyDermatology
Dr. Munavalli's Clinical Trials
- A Multicenter, Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Long-Term Safety and Efficacy of CD07805/47 Gel 0.5% Applied Topically Once Daily for up to 52 Weeks in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Facial Erythema Associated With RosaceaStart of enrollment: 2011 Mar 01
Baskin, M.,Clark, S.,Davidson, L.,Davis, S.,Donahue, M.,Gardner, T.,Gold, M.,Hamzavi, F.,Kempers, S.,Lee, M.,Liu, D.,Loven, K.,Mader, R.,Maloney, M.,Moore, A.,Munavalli, G.,Murakawa, G.,Pointon, C.,Rafal,...
- A Pivotal USA Randomized, Evaluator-blinded, Active-controlled, Multi-center, Split-face Comparison Study of Emervel Classic Lidocaine Versus Juvederm® Ultra in the Treatment of Moderate to Severe Facial Wrinkles and FoldsStart of enrollment: 2010 Sep 01
Adelglass, J.,Baumann, L.,Donofrio, L.,Gold, M.,Graeber, M.,Grekin, S.,Grimes, P.,Maas, C.,Munavalli, G.,Narins, R.,Weiss, J.,Weiss, R.
- An Exploratory, Open-label Study of Sequential Field-directed Treatment of Actinic Keratoses of the Face With Imiquimod 3.75% Cream Followed by Photodynamic TherapyStart of enrollment: 2010 Sep 01
Biron, J.,Cohen, J.,Gold, M.,Munavalli, G.,Shoaf, B.,Thompson, B.,Tucker, C.
Dr. Munavalli's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Successful Treatment of Depressed, Distensible Acne Scars Using Autologous Fibroblasts: A Multi-Site, Prospective, Double Blind, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial. Munavalli, G. S.,Smith, S.,Maslowski, J. M.,Weiss, R. A.; Dermatol Surg. 2013 Aug.
- Combining confluent and fractionally ablative modalities of a novel 2790nm YSGG laser for facial resurfacing. Munavalli, G.S., Turley, A., Silapunt, S., Biesman, B.; Lasers Surg Med. 2011 Apr.
- Introduction. Munavalli, G.S.; Lasers Surg Med. 2010 Feb.
Register to See Citations and 14 More...
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS North Carolina BlueOptions PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Great West PPO
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Dr. Girish Munavalli, Dr. Girish Munavalli, MD, Dr. G Munavalli, Dr. Girish Somashekhar Munavalli
- 7 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 7 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Munavalli's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Dermatology, NC)
- Virginia Lightner, MD
- Rebecca Todd Bell, MD
- Thomas Baden, MD
- Naomi Simon, MD
- Peter Jaber, MD
- Elizabeth Ju, MD
- Katherine Holcomb, MD
- Win Tcheung, MD
- William Turner III, MD
- John Cheesborough, MD