Dr. Bradish is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office280 Newton Sparta Rd
Newton, NJ 07860Phone+1 973-579-7443Fax+1 973-579-7218
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Glen Bradish is an orthopedic surgeon in Newton, NJ and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Newton Medical Center, St Clare's Hospital, and Saint Clare's Denville Hospital. He received his medical degree from Rutgers New Jersey Medical School and has been in practice 22 years. He specializes in hand surgery and orthopedic sports medicine and is experienced in sports medicine, trauma, shoulder and elbow sports medicine, foot and ankle sports medicine, and hip and knee sports medicine.
Education & Training
- HealthSouth Doctor's HospitalSports Medicine, 2000 - 2001
- University of MarylandResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1995 - 2000
- University of MarylandInternship, Surgery, 1995 - 1996
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2001 - 2016
- NJ State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- FL State Medical License 2000 - 2002
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: