Are you Dr. Rabie?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 22 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office309 Marlton Ave
Camden, NJ 08105Phone+1 856-963-5479Fax+1 856-963-8457
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Glenda (Orlin) Rabie, MD is a family physician in Camden, New Jersey. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey and Texas. She is affiliated with Virtua Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital and Jefferson Stratford Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Cape Town Faculty of MedicineClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1982 - 1994
- NJ State Medical License 1982 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- Induction of fungal disease resistance in Vicia faba by dual inoculation with Rhizobium leguminosarum and vesicular-arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi.Rabie, G. H.> ;Mycopathologia. 1998
- Influence of arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi and kinetin on the response of mungbean plants to irrigation with seawater.Rabie, G. H.> ;Mycorrhiza. 2005 May
- Pulp capping of immature teeth with anatomic anomalies.Trope, M., Rabie, G., Tronstad, L.> ;Endod Dent Traumatol. 1991 Jun
- Join now to see all
- Virtua Our Lady of Lourdes HospitalCamden, New Jersey
- Jefferson Stratford HospitalStratford, New Jersey