Are you Dr. Adams?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 46 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office173 Middle St
Lancaster, NH 03584Phone+1 603-788-2521Fax+1 603-788-5092
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Glenn Adams, DO is a board certified family physician in Lancaster, New Hampshire. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Hampshire and Maine. He is affiliated with Weeks Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Eastern Maine Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1998 - 2001
- University of New England College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State License 2001 - 2023
- ME State License 2000 - 2001
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2011
- Weeks Medical CenterLancaster, New Hampshire