Are you Dr. Andrews?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 50 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office200 Lothrop Street
C/O Department Of Diagnostic Radiology
Pittsburgh, PA 15213Phone(141) 264-7728
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Glenn Andrews, MD is a board certified radiologist in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania, Florida, and Maryland. He is affiliated with UPMC Presbyterian, UPMC Magee-Womens Hospital, and UPMC Mercy.
Education & Training
- Christiana Care Health ServicesResidency, Radiology, 2007 - 2011
- Eastern Virginia Medical SchoolClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 2012 - 2022
- MD State Medical License 2011 - 2012
- DE State Medical License 2009 - 2013
- VA State Medical License 2003 - 2008
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsMultimodality Imaging of Biliary MalignanciesMandip Gakhal, Vinay K. Gheyi, Rachel E. Brock, Glenn S. Andrews> ;Surgical Oncology Clinics of North America. 2009 Apr 1
- UPMC NorthwestSeneca, Pennsylvania
- UPMC McKeesportMcKeesport, Pennsylvania
- UPMC HorizonFarrell, Pennsylvania
- UPMC St. MargaretPittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- UPMC PassavantPittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- UPMC MercyPittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Shadyside CampusPittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- UPMC HamotErie, Pennsylvania
- UPMC EastMonroeville, Pennsylvania
- UPMC AltoonaAltoona, Pennsylvania
- UPMC Magee-Womens HospitalPittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- UPMC PresbyterianPittsburgh, Pennsylvania