Dr. Articolo is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1600 Haddon Avenue
Camden, NJ 08103Phone+1 856-757-3913
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Johns Hopkins UniversityFellowship, Body Imaging/Cross Sectional Imaging/MRI, 2000 - 2001
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University/TJUHResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1996 - 2000
- Albert Einstein Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1995 - 1996
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson UniversityClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- MD State Medical License 2000 - 2002
- PA State Medical License 1996 - 2000
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 41 citationsEvaluation of posterior tibial pathology: comparison of sonography and MR imagingLeelakrishna Nallamshetty, Levon N. Nazarian, Mark E. Schweitzer, William B. Morrison, J. Antoni Parellada, Glenn A. Articolo, N.M. Rawool, Nicholas A. Abidi> ;Skeletal Radiology. 2005 May 14
- US-assisted bronchoscopy with use of miniature transducer-containing catheters.Goldberg, B. B., Steiner, R. M., Liu, J. B., Merton, D. A., Articolo, G., Cohn, J. R., Gottlieb, J., McComb, B. L., Spirn, P. W.> ;Radiology. 1994 Jan
- Virtua Willingboro HospitalWillingboro, New Jersey
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: