Dr. Foust is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2055 High St
Denver, CO 80205Phone+1 303-322-2240Fax+1 303-322-9260
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Fitzsimons Army Medical CenterResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1971 - 1974
- Tripler Army Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1970 - 1971
- University of Colorado School of Medicine Anschutz Medical CampusClass of 1970
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 1976 - 2023
- NM State Medical License 1974 - 1999
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2013
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsRuptured endometrial cysts as a cause of acute abdominal symptoms (endometrial pelviperitonitis).Joseph Hyde Pratt, Robert S. Higgins, Glenn T. Foust> ;American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 1952 Jan 1
- 87 citationsCarcinoma of the corpus uteri in young womenMalcolm B. Dockerty, Sim B. Lovelady, Glenn T. Foust> ;American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 1951 May 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: