Dr. Freas is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3131 route 38
Mount Laurel, NJ 08054Phone+1 856-866-8700
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann University HospitalResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1983 - 1984
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann UniversityInternship, Transitional Year, 1981 - 1982
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson UniversityClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1999 - 2023
- MD State Medical License 1984 - 1988
- PA State Medical License 1982 - 2000
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACEP) American College of Emergency Physicians
Publications & Presentations
- 19 citationsVirtue in emergency medicine.Gregory Luke Larkin, Kenneth V. Iserson, Zach Kassutto, Glenn Freas, Kathy Delaney, John Krimm, Terri A. Schmidt, Jeremy R. Simon, Anne Calkins, James G. Adams> ;Academic Emergency Medicine. 2009 Jan 1
- 29 citationsMedicolegal aspects of acute myocardial infarction.Glenn C. Freas> ;Emergency Medicine Clinics of North America. 2001 May 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: