Dr. Einspanier is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1600 Hospital Pkwy
Bedford, TX 76022Phone(817) 848-4000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Chicago Osteopathic Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 1983 - 1987
- A. T. Still University Kirksville College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State License 1996 - 2024
- IN State License 1985 - 2021
- IL State License 1983 - 1999
- AOA Board of Surgery Surgery
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: