Are you Dr. Iliescu?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 33 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1515 Holcombe Blvd
Houston, TX 77030Phone(713) 794-5446
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Gloria Iliescu, MD is a board certified internist in Houston, Texas. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas, Florida, and Oklahoma. She is affiliated with University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center and Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center - HoustonResidency, Internal Medicine, 2003 - 2006
- Carol Davila University of Medicine and PharmacyClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2021 - Present
- OK State Medical License 2020 - 2021
- TX State Medical License 2007 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- Ultrafiltration (Aquapheresis) in Patients With Leukemia and Severe Fluid Overload Start of enrollment: 2013 Mar 01Iliescu, G.
Publications & Presentations
- Invasive Thymoma with Right Upper Lobe Endobronchial Lesion and Autoimmune Enteropathy.Saumil Datar, Henriette De La Garza, Aditya Srinivasan, Gloria Iliescu, Neda Kalhor, Horiana B. Grosu> ;Case reports in pulmonology. 2020 Jun 20
- Schistosomiasis and liver disease: Learning from the past to understand the presentEman Abdelghani, Rommel Zerpa, Gloria Iliescu, Carmen P. Escalante> ;Clinical Case Reports. 2020 May 22
- Leptomeningeal Enhancement due to Neurosarcoidosis Mimicking Malignancy.Sahara N. Saltijeral, Horiana B. Grosu, Henriette De La Garza, Barbara O’Brien, Gloria Iliescu> ;Case Reports in Medicine. 2020 Apr 20
- Join now to see all