Dr. Manuel is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1300 S Sunset Ave
West Covina, CA 91790Phone+1 808-473-7880
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Medical College at St Joseph's Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences UniversityInternship, Transitional Year, 2001 - 2002
- Manila Central University College of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2004 - 2024
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Evaluation of a genus-specific monoclonal antibody in an amplified enzyme-linked immunoassay in the detection of Chlamydia in urine samples from men.Jawad, A. J., Manuel, G., Matthews, R., Wise, R., Clay, J. C.> ;Sex Transm Dis. 1990 Apr 01
- Neonatal herpes.Manuel, G. A., Veeravahu, M., Osoba, A. O., Clay, J. C., Matthews, R. S.> ;JAMA. 1987 Jun 5
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: