Dr. Bajaj is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8081 Innovation Park Dr
Falls Church, VA 22042Phone(571) 472-0606
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Johns Hopkins UniversityResidency, Radiation Oncology, 2001 - 2005
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- University of Kansas School of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2007 - 2022
- MD State Medical License 2005 - 2022
- American Board of Radiology Radiation Oncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top Doctors:Washington DC Area Castle Connolly, 2012
- Top Doctors:Washington-Baltimore Castle Connolly, 2012
- MRX, Radiation, and Chemotherapy for Patients With Resected Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck Start of enrollment: 2007 Jan 01Bajaj, G.
Publications & Presentations
- Lessons to Learn from a Successful Virtual Mock Oral Examination Pilot Experience.Avinash R. Chaurasia, Brandi R. Page, Amanda J. Walker, Kilian Salerno, Kevin Camphausen, Young Kwok, Gopal K. Bajaj, Daisy Ambrocio, Delnora Erickson> ;Advances in radiation oncology. 2021 Jan 1
- 1 citationsImpact of Patient Stage and Disease Characteristics on the proposed Radiation Oncology Alternative Payment Model (RO-APM)Mark R. Waddle, William C. Stross, Laura A. Vallow, James M. Naessens, Launia White, Sarah K. Meier, Aaron Spaulding, Steven J. Buskirk, Daniel M. Trifiletti, Sameer R...> ;International Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics. 2020 Apr 1
- Response to ASTRO consensus guideline for oropharyngeal cancer: In Regard to Walker et alDavid J. Sher, David J. Adelstein, Gopal K. Bajaj, David M. Brizel, Ezra E.W. Cohen, Aditya Halthore, Louis B. Harrison, Charles Lu, Benjamin J. Moeller, Harry Quon, J...> ;Practical radiation oncology. 2017 Aug 5
- Join now to see all
- MMQB: Cancer Helped Ron Rivera Find His Voice, Including on the COVID-19 VaccineAugust 17th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: