Are you Dr. Kowdley?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 56 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3407 Wilkens Ave
Baltimore, MD 21229Phone(410) 368-2700
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Gopal Kowdley, MD is a general surgeon in Baltimore, Maryland. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maryland, Delaware, and Virginia. He is affiliated with Saint Agnes Healthcare.
Education & Training
- University of Chicago Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 1996 - 2001
- University of Virginia School of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- DE State Medical License 2022 - 2023
- VA State Medical License 2013 - 2024
- MD State Medical License 2006 - 2022
- WI State Medical License 2004 - 2007
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Clinical Informatics
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2013
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsTrainee Utilization of the SCORE Curriculum is Associated With Improved ABSITE Performance: A Multi-institutional Study.Paul McGaha, Mary E. Klingensmith, Alisa Cross, Kenneth Stewart, Arthur D Grimes, Marc Horton, Gopal C. Kowdley, Kevin Patel, Joseph M. Galante, Paul E. Wise, Keith A....> ;Journal of Surgical Education. 2021 Aug 9
- 1 citationsIncidence of Complicated Appendicitis as a Metric of Health Care Delivery.Fawaz Araim, Artem Shmelev, Gopal C. Kowdley> ;American Surgeon. 2020 Nov 27
- Pemberton's Sign in a Patient With Multinodular Goiter.Melissa V Matheus, Gopal C. Kowdley> ;American Surgeon. 2020 Nov 2
- Join now to see all
- Saint Agnes HealthcareBaltimore, Maryland