Dr. Nirmul is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office14506 W Granite Valley Dr
Sun City West, AZ 85375Phone+1 623-546-1152Fax+1 623-546-9789
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science (Rochester)Residency, Surgery, 2002 - 2004
- Quinnipiac University Frank H Netter MD School of Medicine (Waterbury Hospital)Residency, Surgery, 1999 - 2001
- Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical SchoolClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 2002 - 2017
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 111 citationsRoutine fiberoptic endoscopic evaluation of swallowing following prolonged intubation: implications for management.Michael S. Ajemian, Gowen B. Nirmul, Matthew T. Anderson, David M. Zirlen, Edward M. Kwasnik> ;Archives of Surgery. 2001 Apr 1
- The CORE Institute Specialty HospitalPhoenix, Arizona
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: