Dr. Koo is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5841 S Maryland Ave
Chicago, IL 60637Phone(773) 702-6840Fax(773) 702-2230
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Chicago Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2016 - 2019
- University of Maryland School of MedicineClass of 2016
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2016 - 2020
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Colonic Mass in a Patient With Coagulopathy.Grace Koo, Adam E. Mikolajczyk, Sonia S. Kupfer> ;Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology. 2019 Jul 1
- An insidious and deadly complication of mechanical chest compressions in a patient on anticoagulation and the subtle echocardiographic findings that enabled timely dia...Grace Koo, Neha Goyal, Jeanne M. DeCara, Roberto M. Lang, Karima Addetia> ;Echocardiography-a Journal of Cardiovascular Ultrasound and Allied Techniques. 2018 May 1
- 8 citationsDiscordant phenotype and sterol biochemistry in Smith–Lemli–Opitz syndromeGrace Koo, Sandra K. Conley, Christopher A. Wassif, Forbes D. Porter> ;American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A. 2010 Aug 1
- MacNeal HospitalBerwyn, Illinois
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: